Monday, August 18, 2014

Bloody Parchment 2014

The SA HorrorFest Bloody Parchment short story competition, event and anthology has been going for quite a while now. While not exclusively a horror-themed event, Bloody Parchment nevertheless gives precedence to horror and dark, speculative fiction. 

I'm also pleased to announce that the 2014 short story competition is now officially open, and if you fancy yourself a horror writer, then head over to the official Bloody Parchment blog for further information. 

We're busy pulling together the 2013 competition winners in an anthology we hope to release in time for the 2014 event. And, yes, I get this question often... "Can I enter more than one story?"

Yes, you can, but I'll be straight up and say, I'd rather see one faboo entry from each author than multiple shizzy ones. 

And that's pretty much it. Do show your appreciation for the past finalists, by picking up the previous volumes: 


PS, if you absolutely MUST ask me a question, you can email me at nerinedorman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment